ME AMOR

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

24 November 2010

lovely charming day

such a lonely day
should be banned
the most loneliest day in my life......
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi there fellas...lately rasa malas sangat nak taip-taip cerita kat sini..x tahu mengapa..lately juga, agak renggang dengan sang jejaka..i am sorry because i am not being me..the truth is, i am getting sick of this..i don't know why..i am just tired of being me..i hope u can understand..here, i don't have friends to talk to..no, i do have them..but, do they want to hear me? i don't think so..

almost 2 years we have been together..suka, duka, tangis, gelak, ketawa, semua kita kongsi bersama..i love u more than i love foods..no, i love foods more than i love u..u're my strength, my soul, my life..i need u till the last breath..ouh, i am missing u..

i am missing u every single minutes..i miss the moment when we are together..i miss the moment when u grab my hand, help me crossing the roads..i miss the moment when u bought me payung even it is only gerimis..u pull my hands, without laughing when i jatuh like cempedak busuk..and i really really really miss the moment when u look deep into my eyes and say "sayang, i love u very much"..i was like, "gosh, lucky me i've got this super-man" ...i kept listening to ur voice trough fun-talk that u have sent to me..

people said cinta itu buta..and i am saying that cinta is a spectacle for those orang buta cinta..

thats it!

i love u <3


i love u <3


i love u <3








by: zuery
notakakiberbau: ini blog aku, dan suka limpa aku la nak tulis apa-apa pun.